Check out these publications!
I regularly hear of new books from Regent alums who have no doubt published literally thousands. Below is a small sampling. (If I have missed yours I will try to include it next time.) But I will open with a poem from poet-theologian George Hobson, Regent scholar-in-residence back in 2003. He and his wife Victoria live in Provence, France. The poem is taken from George’s new collection, May Day Morning in Yerevan.
- You can find George’s books published by Wipf & Stock here.
- Charles Ringma, Regent professor emeritus, has kept a brisk writing discipline and his latest is With Your Latte: A Little Wisdom to Lighten Your Way. You can find Charles’s Wipf & Stock titles here.
- Jennifer Anna Rich has written Prayer Spa: Ancient Treatments for the Modern Soul
- Lane Sanford Webster has just published Resurrection Shock: Did the Disciples Get It Right?
- Gary Thomas is the most published Regent author and his latest is The Glorious Pursuit: Embracing the Virtues of Christ
- Kathleen Rochester has contributed God the Leader: A Journey Through the Old Testament
- Stuart Rochester, yes, they are related, earlier wrote Self-Denial: A New Testament View
- At Calvin College, Mark D. Bjelland has served up Good Places for All (hospitality in cities and neighbourhoods)
- I would be remiss to miss Matthew Thomas’s (he would be on my case) Paul's "Works of the Law" in the Perspective of Second-Century Reception
- Down the coast from here, Peter Santucci has a new book entitled Everyday Psalms: Ancient Prayers in Everyday Language
- Philip Craig has published, with a forward by JI Packer, The Bond of Grace and Duty—In the Soteriology of John Owen
- Nathan Chambers has finished off the dissertation at Durham and has seen its publication: Reconsidering Ex Nihilo In Genesis 1
- Poet and Regent student Naomi Wong has written My Delight in My Beloved: A Single Woman's Song of Songs
- Recent grad Jolene Nolte has published Tender Sieve: Poems by Jolene Nolte. Available from the Bookstore.
- From Whitney Buckner is Taste and See: Reflections, Recipes, and Prayers
- From across the waters and with a forward by her teacher, Bruce Waltke, Gabriele Braun has a book just off the press entitled God’s Praise and God’s Presence: A Biblical Theological Study
- From across another ocean by Soo-Inn Tan we have Discover Your Calling: The ABC of Vocational Discernment
- Now teaching at The King’s College in NY, Regent grad Ben White’s book Remembering Paul: Ancient and Modern Contests Over the Image of Paul was published in 2020