Regent Bookstore COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
Dear friends, we are delighted to announce that we are now open for (limited) in-store shopping. We officially opened for in-store shopping on August 18, exactly five months after we had to close our doors. Below you will find a summary of some important new procedures and guidelines that we have put in place to keep you, and us, safe. You will also find a link to our detail COVID-19 safety plan, prepared in conjunction with the Regent College Facilities team, and in accordance with provincial guidelines.
- We are currently operating with reduced store hours of Monday-Friday, 10am - 4pm
- Store capacity is limited to 8 people, including Bookstore staff
- In-store foot traffic is one-way, indicated by taped arrows on floor
- Customers are to enter via the Bookstore side door, located at the South West corner of Regent College (pictured above)
- Customers and staff are to observe 2 meter social distancing at all times
- Masks are mandatory for both staff and customers.
- Hand sanitizer is available for customers upon entrance, and at point-of-sale
- Access to the rest of Regent College is not allowed during this time (including washrooms)
- Any books that are handled by customers (but not purchased), are to be left on our designated cart, to be placed into temporary quarantine.
Download the full Regent Bookstore COVID-19 Safety Plan (PDF).
We thank you in advance for your cooperation, and look forward to seeing you back in the store soon!